[lcdproc] FW: version 0.4/0.5?

James McCracken merlin_jim@hotmail.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:54:23 -0500

My Sourceforge account is activating now.  Since I'm now taking over support
for 0.4, and I haven't been involved with the list for very long, I really
need to see this info.  If anyone has anything to add to the list, please do
it in a reply... make sure to take out the >'s

  * Solaris port.
  * Gather all the patch from everybody and integrate them.
  * Check on IRMP3 mailing list for the lcdproc bug they complain about
  * Contact Richard Rognlie for the GIF driver.
  * Merge common code in various driver (Custom Graphic usage cache).