[lcdproc] Time Between Clients Displaying.

Mitchell Tuckness mitchell@maladomini.com
Tue, 05 Jun 2001 23:22:27 -0700

Is there a way to increase the time between clients that are displayed on
the LCD? I am running the Metar, Seti, Uptime and user info clients on my
CrystalFontz LCD with LCDProc, but they scroll by so fast I cannot read all
the information. Is there a way to increase the time delay between the
clients? I can do it with the NT port, like 60 seconds per client instead
of the 4? Can someone give me some info? I don't think Priorities are what
I need as I tested it and they both still show on the screen for exactly 4
seconds. I want to increase that 4 seconds to 60 seconds, can it be done?

----- Mitchell