[lcdproc] HD44780 and pre9 -- bring out your mods

Andrew McMeikan andrew.mcmeikan@mitswa.com.au
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 14:34:07 +0800

Thanks Ben,
     Could anyone who is using a hd44780 display (including any emulating
VFD's) that does NOT work with either the standard version or my newer one,
please contact me off list and I will incorporate your wirring into the
driver.

Please either show me a link to what you have done or describe what signals
are on what pins.

If you are still using the old code you may want to grab the (significantly)
faster newer version.

Also let me know if you are using any keypads off the parallel port and I
will try to support as many of them as well.

    cya,    Andrew...
http://members.xoom.com/andrewmuck/LCD.htm