[lcdproc] Support for Matrix Orbital LK404

Scott Scriven Scott Scriven <toykeeper@cheerful.com>
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 18:33:02 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Joergen Gustafsson wrote:

> Does anybody know LCDproc supports the LK404 (40x4) module
> directly ? Or should I be satisfied with 20x4.

I can't say for sure (I've never gotten to use one); but it
*should* work.  LCDd supports keypad input, and the current
development source supports displays of any size.  The main
downside is that most of the time the clients will end up using
only the left 20x4 half of the screen.

That development source is almost ready to release as
V0.4-pre9.  I'm hoping to get it out ASAP, which probably means
this weekend.

( \/ ( \/ (__ (__ ) |     Scott Scriven (Toy Keeper / XYZZ)    |
 \  / \  /  //  //  |       mailto:toykeeper@cheerful.com      |
 /  \ / /  //_ //_  |     irc:serdevian.dyn.omnipotent.net     |
(_/\_(_/  (___(___) |  http://www.vis.colostate.edu/~scriven/  |