[lcdproc] LCDproc, my HD44780 setup, and CPU utilization

McMeikan, Andrew andrew.mcmeikan@mitswa.com.au
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 16:32:11 +0800

Hi Derek,
	have you posted your changes on a web site somewhere?  I'd be
interested in a look.
any reason why you wanted the 8bit interface?  to maintain compatability
with other software?

	cya,	Andrew...